Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Beginning

I am sitting here waiting to train for the second time today.  I have just joined the MDUSA weightlifting team and I am surrounded by people who are by far stronger than me.  So as I start my journey with this team, I come in at the bottom.  I used to watch the Ustream videos Coach Pendlay had of the practice to get some motivation in my own training, but now I am training with the people who motivate me! It is great to take a second and watch one of my teammates lift before I do.  This has led me to get some good PR's in the three weeks I have been on the program!

I am a big believer in goals and making goals public so that I am held accountable.  So for my first blog as new member of Team MDUSA I wrote some short term goals below.

This is what I want to hit at the American open in December 2012.
Snatch 140kg
Clean and Jerk 160
Total 300
140/160 (written like this from now on)
Current Numbers
137/155

Thanks for reading, and also checkout my website Tatumtrained.com!

Stay Strong,

James Tatum




No comments:

Post a Comment