Monday, August 27, 2012

Training updates


Got an update on training!  For those of you who are interested, check out my online log book at

http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=7283

I update it every training day.  I have always encouraged people to keep personal log books.  They help you see the progress you're making.  Occasionally I'll look back at my training log books from 2008.  It surprises me the difference in programing and strength levels!  What is really cool is that I can see great gains from July 16th 2012 (1st day of training with Team MDUSA).  A few of the benefits of having my log book public is that it holds me accountable.  How? Well the act of writing down the workouts and getting to write PR (Personal Record) next to a weight is pretty exciting! Also, a whole lot of people can see if I am slacking off...  So if you find that I'm slacking don't be afraid to call me out.  Call me out on http://www.facebook.com/tatumtrained, Twitter (@JamesTatum8), and/or Pendlayforum.com.

Ohh and American Open weightlifting competition is coming up and I'm revising my goal of a 300 total to 306. Why not?  Also Coach Pendlay thinks I'll be able to get there!

Stay Strong,

James Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment